CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disney on Ice

Gavin's Gi-Gi and I took him Saturday to see Disney on Ice. He loved it, well certain parts of it. The first half was the big animated characters with exciting and loud music, this is what a little boy that is 2 years old likes. Then there was intermission, he started to get a little wormy, but the cotton candy guy came around and that got him still. But I pulled out $5, thinking surely that will cover it, nope try $10. But I must tell you that it did come with a crown that had Mickey Mouse ears on it. The show started back up and and then it was the all princess stories, my little boy, the one that is all boy proceed to tell me that he had "poop". He was not a fan of the princesses but that is to be expected from a little boy. But over all he did really good, I think next time we plan a show it will have to be one theme, like "Nemo on Ice", that was one on his favorite parts of the show besides Mickey, of course.









3 comments:

Hailey

So cute! Caroline is super excited about going Saturday. She insists on wearing a princess dress. Should be a fun time. Ha!

Jamie

Wow! I bet he loved that! It looks really neat! 10$ for cotton candy GEEZE! I think we should start selling that hahahha!

Anonymous

How fun! I can't wait until we go!!

Post a Comment