CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Lenoir County Fair

As a kid I love and waited for the fair every year. I loved to ride all the rides, the faster and higher they went the better. I am afraid that my child is the same at 3. He wanted to ride every ride out there! He did get to ride a couple rides even though he didn't meet the height requirement, Gavin is only 34 1/2 inches tall and most of the rides require you to be 36.

I almost forgot, I don't know how I could though, Gavin tells me everyday how he needs to go ride the ferris wheel with daddy. Jeremy took him on the ferris wheel and he loved every minute on it. Again ,Again is all we heard! But we all had fun and got some cotton candy and several candy apples for the ride home.


Also Baby Jack loves cotton candy, can't you tell and yep he's only 7 months old!

And I have no idea how to spell fairswheel, if you know please comment, I feel like an idiot!





0 comments:

Post a Comment