CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gavin's Goldfish

Gavin for a week now has been asking for some fish, well let me re-phrase that, 3 fish!

So we told him that if he was a good boy at daycare all week we would go get him 3 fish.

This afternoon we took a trip to PetSmart and picked them out. 

This was quite an ordeal, the fish lady would not let us pick out any cool fish!  She informed us that we needed to have had our tank for 3 days, so that the water could be acclimated.  WHATEVER!

LADY MY KID WANTS 3 FISH TODAY!!  She obviously does not have children!

Well the end of the story goes.... We left with only 2 goldfish and Gavin's Gi-Gi had to go to Wal-Mart and get him another fish.

I am hate confrontation, so I just got the 2 fish and we left. 

She also informed me that she could not guarantee my goldfish.  They cost me .13 cents each so that is a grand total of .26 cents for both fish.  I know, I know, I am a big spender!

But Gavin is very happy, NOW that he has his 3 fish!
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment