CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter Party Pinterest style!

So I try my hardest to be a crafty and of course the coolest mom. I want Gavin to remember that his mom always made the coolest things for his class.
I have Pinterest to thank for all my inspirations around all holidays. This website is an absolute life saver. I Love it, what would we or I be without it!!!
Gavin's Easter party at school required that I bring a snack. I, the coolest mom ever, couldn't just bring any old snack, I had to get a creative, well I had to do a little research, Pinterest style. And there my idea came, triangle shaped bags with Cheetos stuffed inside, to look like a carrot and green ribbon tied on the end. FABULOUS...if I say so myself!!! And I also made some bunny shaped cookies with sprinkles....NOT, I am so not that good, but Food Lion sure is!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment