CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daddies that are Firemen...

Gavin and Jack both have daddies that our firemen.  It's in their blood, I guess, at least that's what everyone keeps telling me.  My guess is its just a boy thing, cause I have much bigger plans for Gavin, momma's gotta be taken care of when she gets older. LOL 
But this is just about the only fire toy we have at our house, a huge blow up fire house!!  Gavin absolutely loves it, Santa brought it this past Christmas and it usually stays out in his room so all he has to do is flip the switch and up it goes.  Since Jack was over and the weather was fabulous we took it outside and them play all afternoon in it.  They had a blast, the pretend play and their little creative minds is so impressive and so fun to just sit back, watch and listen.
I do love these two and their firemen daddies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment