CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Not such a good idea...

 Logan, Gavin's cousin, had her piano recital Sunday afternoon.  I figured that since Gavin always did so well at her dance recitals he would be fine at this.
Yea, not so much!!! Epic fail on my part...
First off it was at a church, this place barely held 30 people, seriously, there were that many kids just in the recital.  Secondly I sat were I could not get out without disturbing a lot of people.  Third, I brought toys to occupy him, I thought this was a fabulous idea myself, again not so much!  There was to be no talking, no picture taking, no filming, no getting up, no picking your nose, no nothing...well that doesn't go over to well with a 5 year old boy, who doesn't stop talking, doesn't know how to whisper and doesn't get still.  
Completely and totally and epic fail, we will never attempt a piano recital again until he is like 25ish and that's a maybe then too!!!
But we got some great family pictures, everyone with smiles!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment