CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Airplanes/Bubbles

Gavin loves airplanes, every time we are outside and he hears one flying over, he looks up into the sky and continuously says plane,plane and will not stop until he can no longer see or hear the airplane anymore. So I went and bought him a little airplane that he can play with all the time. He loves it and plays with it all the time until Freckles takes it from him and then he really gets upset. I mean fall in the floor, kicking and screaming upset. He screams momma, momma, plane, plane. Yes he is loves to say his words mulitply times, just to make sure I understand him. Here are a couple of pictures of him enjoying his plane!
Gavin's other love is bubbles. Any kind of bubbles as long as he can blow them all by his self. I let him did it every time even though I say no, I give in and just give him the bubbles. This time it was a bubble wand and yes I gave it to him and yes he spilled it all over him as he attempted to blow bubbles. It was so funny watching him try to put the wand back into the little hole. The pictures show him trying so hard. It's really cute, I have to admit even though he got bubbles stuff everywhere and was super sticky.

4 comments:

Diana

I bet he loves the "air shows" too! I love your new blog design, it looks so good!

Hailey

So cute! Isn't it neat that boys are drawn to things like airplanes and girls are drawn to glitter and babies. Ha!
Have you ever read McMommy's blog? She is fabulous. Here is a link to a post she wrote about her son who loves airplanes! Watch the video. He can say the whole Radio Alphabet. So cute! http://themcmommychronicles.blogspot.com/2009/07/whats-next-his-own-facebook-account.html

Hailey

PS- Love the background! If you want me to through a header together for you, let me know. E-mail me. thelafones@gmail.com
It is really easy. If you want to try to do it yourself, I can e-mail you what to use.

Jamie

He is really concentrating on those bubbles! Isn't it funny how they get so attached to certain things? I wonder if he will love riding on airplanes too?

Post a Comment