CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Weekend


We had lots of activites going on this weekend. We didn't go anywhere which made the weekend so much better. I think everytime we go out of town on vacation we always need a vacation from our vacation or out of town trip.
But we finally put some water to Gavin's splash mat and let him play with his hand wrapped up. Oh my, did he have fun, he laughed and splahed for a good hour. It's the best feeling in the world to hear your baby laugh and see him having so much fun.
Later that night we had dinner with some friends and then fireworks. My child has no fear of anything, loud noise, fire, nothing and that scares me so much, but that's the little boy in him.
Here are a few pictures of this easy weekend.








3 comments:

Hailey

Kelly, Gavin is the most adorable little thing I have ever seen! He is absolutely beautiful!
Hope his finger is feeling better. I am just catching up so I just found out what happened. Poor thing! I know you were scared to death!
Glad you guys have a great 4th!

Anonymous

He is soooo incredibly handsome. You'll have the girls beating down your door. I love the one of him getting on the slide! I'm glad he's loving his splash mat!

Diana

Glad Gavin is doing better, he doesn't let anything slow him down!

Post a Comment