CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Circus



Today we had tickets to go see the Ringly Brothers Circus in Raleigh with GiGi, and my SIL, BIL and niece Logan. It was absolutly amazing, we had some of the best seats in the house. They were the very first row and right in the center.
Gavin really enjoyed himself, I thought he would be really scared of the clowns but we went up to them and he just starred, just not really sure of them. We got to our seats and the show began. There were lots of elephants, I thought just a couple were going to come out but they just kept coming, at least 7 or more came out. There was a lot going on though, it kept Gavin well entertained!
He got a little antsy at the end when the tigers came out. I think because he really couldn't see him because of the huge cage they were in, which was fine with me. They were very beautiful but showed off their fangs a little too much for me, so behind that big cage was OK with me!













0 comments:

Post a Comment