CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Here we come...

So after several of weeks of worrying myself, my company granted my requested to move back home. It's not completely back home but it's as close as we will ever get, Duplin County!
We are excited and sad at the same time. We have made some amazing friends here in Asheboro and Gavin's day school is the best. But there is nothing like home!
There is a lot to come in a very short time. I have to be in my new territory Monday, March 29th, that is 2 weeks away. We have are house on the market so we are praying that it will sell pretty quickly. Gavin and I will be moving in with my mom and Jeremy will stay here in Asheboro until the house sells or he gets his old job back at the City of Kinston Fire Department.

0 comments:

Post a Comment