CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 17, 2014

Halloween 2013

I have to be honest....I have never let Gavin pick out his Halloween costume, ever, might I add.  We go to the store and what does he pick out, the cheapest, most common costume there is.  You know, the ones with the plastic face mask, that cover your entire face and they have a one piece costume, velcro up the back, made from who knows what kind of material.  Ok...that was a little dramatic, now you know where he gets it!!  But my point is my little man is too handsome to be covering up his face and to have the same costume as every other child.  He should stand out in the crowd and be unique...and to accomplish this, I pick out his costumes.
So this year, I decided on a viking, it does not cover his sweet face, it was very unique and every house we went to was impressed and complimented him...that's a big score in my books:)
But I had to sell it to him, he was not to happy about this whole idea.  His plan for a costume was the red power ranger, that included red plastic face mask, I don't think so!!  Well good thing I work in sales...cause momma sold it in!
All it took was telling him that he was a huge dragon slayer and add a sword to the costume....man I'm good!  He will think me one day...I hope:)






0 comments:

Post a Comment