CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hay Barn...

I try to get our Christmas card pictures done around the middle of November so I can get our cards out by the first week in December.
I had an idea in my head where I really just wanted Gavin in the picture but when we got to Mr. Joey's farm, my creative mind went to work.  And they also turned into a kind of maternity photo shot too!  But I didn't want to see anything but my belly and Gavin's face.  And the cool thing about these pictures is Jeremy took all the pictures with Gavin and I.  I was quite excited by the results considering I was not prepared to be in the pictures.  I had several flaws going on, fingernails needed to be painted, blue bra with white shirt, the list goes on. But with photo editing I worked it out and got a fabulous Christmas card!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment