CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Momma's Christmas Present

Now that we have added a back patio area with comfy seats, it needed one final thing to complete it...a fire pit!  I found one that I feel in love with and requested it as my Christmas present.  It funny how presents change as you get older in life.  I use to always want clothes, gift cards, jewerly, now I just want things for our house.
But with that being said, Gavin too wanted this gorgeous fire pit.  Not for the complete look on the back patio or even to keep his little hands toasty.  He wanted it and had to complete with marshmallows and scures so he could make s'mores whenever he wanted! I love my little mans quirks...because s'mores just happen to be one of my favorite as well!





0 comments:

Post a Comment