CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Second helping...

It's been 2 weeks since we got that good snow/ice and a week out of school.  I had about all the snow I wanted until I knew it was coming again and this time much more. 
Snow was the last thing I needed...being 9 months pregnant, I needed to work and get my last month in and done with no more delimas.  
But when it started to snow, all my worries and bad thoughts went away.  We had huge snowflakes, that fell quickly and all day long so we could enjoy watching it fall.  The kind of snow you dance outside in and stick your tongue out to catch them as they fall.  The afternoon came quick and so did all the inches on snow on the ground....6.5 inches to be exact!  








0 comments:

Post a Comment