CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I don't think so

I have to go back to work in one week.  I am not looking forward to leaving my sweet girl.  I have become very attached, more so than her I believe.
Well from day 1 she has only nursed...so we are trying to get her to take a bottle.  I think I should've started trying a little sooner, but it's all good!  She's a smart little cookie she will figure it out...I hope!!
We have tried at least 5 different styles, this is the only one that she will at least play with.
Yes it looks like a boob...that's why it cost $60 for only one bottle.  What can I say, she has expensive taste and takes after her momma.  But after a little while Jeremy caught her staring at this thing...I can only imagine what her little brain is thinking...her face basically says it all though!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment