CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2014

Tough stuff...

My new routine in the morning is to go walking, not only to try and get back in shape but also to get out of the house and get some socialization with my walking buddy!
But Miss Reese has other plans...this little girl does not like being outside one bit.  As soon as we step outside she goes to sneezing, squinting her eyes and burying her face in whatever she can.
I am doing my best to get her to like outside...this momma likes to go to the beach too much and her big brother has to be outside getting dirty.  I am pretty sure as she gets older he will have her converted to an outside, sun lover too:)
But for now this is what I get from her when I tell her it's time to go walking!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment