CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gavin's 1st Dove Hunt

It's Labor Day, opening day of dove season. Jeremy and Gavin have been invited to go to some friends of ours corn field to hunt. Gavin was so excited, he went upstairs and got every piece of camo clothing he had. It of course was 85 degrees outside, so I had to go through and just get him some pants and a short sleeve shirt. And he had to get his gun, his BB gun that is! Off they went, but not before I could snap a couple of pictures and then send the camera with Jeremy to get some while they were hunting. This was a pretty big thing for us, Gavin doesn't stay still or quite for long, so to go hunting, well is going to be interesting. I received 2 texts that entire afternoon, one to tell me that Gavin was doing amazing and the second text to show me the dove that Gavin shot with his gun. I think the pictures say it all...one happy little man!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment