CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's time to decorate....

It's the week of Thanksgiving and I am off all week, thank goodness! So instead of sitting back on the couch with my feet propped up, which is what I would love to do...I got Jeremy to get the tree down out of the attic and mom to come over and let decorating begin.
She always brings her creative imagination, this years theme was a winter wonder land, Jeremy thought is was more like Harry Potter with his owls. It actually turned out very cute and Gavin and love it, which is all that counts!!
The tree decorations were left up to me and Gavin, Jeremy was hunting but I saved all of our special yearly ornaments that we find for all of us to put up when he got home. That is one tradition that I will make sure happens every year...







0 comments:

Post a Comment