CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mum Festival in New Bern...

We caved in and decided to take on the huge crowd at the Mum Festival in New Bern. This is a huge and very popular festival that I honestly have never been too.
It was a huge success and we actually had a really good time. There were lots and lots of amazing vendors that had some fabulous stuff. Nothing I needed to buy because it was over priced due to the festival crowds..but some cute things if I had money to blow!!
We did of course splurge on getting Gavin's face painted like SpiderMan, a huge $5 dollars...and that was the happiest kid in the world! Who would have thunk it...
I of course was about to have convulsions because I think it's the most tackiest thing ever to have your whole face painted. I can deal with a little something on the cheek but your entire face....REALLY!!
Gavin was thrilled and got into the whole character role of SpiderMan, it was to funny!! It made him smile and me smile:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment